This privacy statement applies to all business units of Youaretrendy.
Should there be any inconsistency between this data protection statement and any other applicable contract or the general terms and conditions of Brands Illusion International Sagl, the provisions of this data protection statement will prevail.
Data protection is a matter of trust, and your trust is important to us. We respect your personality and privacy. We also want to make sure that your personal data are protected and processed in accordance with the law.
It is important to us that you agree to your personal data being processed. In this privacy statement we will provide you with comprehensive information about the data processing methods we use. And you then decide whether you wish your personal data to be processed.
This privacy statement covers both historical and future personal data. If you agree to your data being processed, we will process not only personal data collected by you in the future in accordance with this privacy statement, but also your personal data that we already have on file.
When we refer in this privacy statement to the processing of your personal data, we mean any form of handling of your personal data. This includes, for example:
· the collection,
· disclosure or
· deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data so that we can offer our customers better services. We firmly believe that if our activities are geared to the wishes and needs of our customers that should make the tasks of daily life easier for you. Better services may include
· Optimisation of our store locations, so that these are always close to where you are
· Gearing the product assortment to customer requirements
· Personalisation of customer communication, so that you will find offers which match your wishes and receive less advertising overall
· Simplification of procedures such as purchases or bookings, so that you reach your goal more quickly
1. How do we protect your personal data?
We have technical and organisational security procedures to maintain the security of your personal data and to protect your session data and personal data against unauthorised or illegal processing and/or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access. Nevertheless, you should always be aware that the transmission of data over the Internet and other electronic means entails certain security risks, and that we cannot give any guarantee for the security of data that are transmitted in this way.
2. How long do we keep data for?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or reasonable to comply with the applicable laws, or for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required, and in any case after the end of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
3. What rights do you have in respect to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time, and to obtain information about your stored personal data, to rectify, add to, object to the processing of your personal data, or demand the deletion of your personal data. You will find details of how to contact us in section 4 below. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically in this connection (especially by e-mail).
4. How can you contact us?
If you would like to assert your rights in respect of your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us as follows: /Information/ContactInformation. We will make every effort to respond to your questions or concerns immediately after receipt.
5. Who is the owner of the data collected?
We are obliged by law to notify you of the name of the owner of the data collection which includes your personal data. The owner of the data collection is Brands Illusion International Sagl, via al Colle 28, 6833, Vacallo.
6. When do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal data whenever we are in contact with you. There are many kinds of situations in which we are in contact with you. For example, we collect your personal data under the following circumstances:
· When you visit our businesses or other premises;
· When you purchase our goods or services in our businesses or via our websites;
· When you claim a service from our Customer Services;
· When you register a product or service purchased from us;
· When you receive a newsletter or other advertisement about our products and services;
· When you take part in one of our market research promotions or surveys;
· When you use, or communicate with us or third parties via our websites, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals and/or social networks;
· When you communicate with us by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or Instant Messaging;
· When you make contact with us at special occasions such as events, publicity events, sponsorship events or cultural and sports events.
7. Which personal information do we collect?
The personal data collected are similarly varied. Firstly, we collect personal data which you make available to us. Secondly, we collect personal data which are automatically or manually recorded when you contact us, for example:
Data about you:
· Name and first name;
· Company name and informations
· Company address
· Delivery address;
· Invoice address;
· Language preferences;
· Telephone number(s);
· E-mail address(es);
· Details of newsletters subscribed to or other publicity;
· Consent to receive advertising material;
· Online customer account information (including date of opening, user names, profiles);
Data relating to customer activities
· Purchasing information (including date of purchase; place of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of the products and services purchased; shopping basket; cancelled shopping basket; payment method used; paying agent; purchasing history);
· Customer service information (including product returns, complaints, guarantee claims, delivery information);
· Communications by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or Instant Messaging;
8. Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data for a variety of purposes. These purposes can be summarised in different groups. In particular, we may process all or some of your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
8.1 Purposes of processing in connection with our products and services
· Supply and sale of our products and services;
· Handling of orders and contracts, including sending of order and dispatch confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing;
· Organisation and provision of customer service services;
· Verification of customer creditworthiness.
8.2 Purposes of processing in connection with customer communication
· Provision, administration and realisation of customer communication by post and via electronic communications media;
· Business communication by post and by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS), video messaging or Instant Messaging;
· Assessing the use of our products by telephone, fax, e-mail, voicemail, text messaging (SMS), picture messaging (MMS) or Instant Messaging such as: type of use, frequency and duration of use, exact location of use.
9. Whom do we pass your personal data on to?
We may also pass your personal data on if we regard this as necessary to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, for court proceedings, if required to do so by the competent courts and authorities, or under other legal obligations, in order to protect and defend our rights and/or our property.
10. How do we use web analysis tools?
In order to constantly improve and optimise our Internet offering, we use what are known as tracking technologies. Web analysis tools provide us with statistics and graphics which provide us with information about the use of our websites. This involves data about the use of a website being transferred to the server used. Depending on the provider of a web analysis tool, these servers may be located abroad. For the most frequently used web analysis tool, Google Analytics, these data are transferred including shortened IP addresses, which prevents the identification of individual devices. Google complies with the data protection rules of the "Swiss-U.S. Privacy ShieldFramework" and is registered with the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” program of the US Department of Commerce (Information about the “Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield” can be found under ). The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Transfer of these data by Google to third parties can only take place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of the order data processing.
You may prevent the recording of the data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) at Google, as well as the processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) You will find more detailed information about Google Analytics and data protection at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html.